Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

13 things heard at our place this week

1. I am pregent wiff twins if i want a grill cheese sandwaich at 2 am in the morning you should only ask what type of cheese

2. No Lilly you cant share my 2am grill chesse sandwitch it for the twins you know

3. Ask you mama to feed you lilly and get off the bed she be wakeing up to eat soon any ways

5. Iris do you need to yowal like that when i close the door

3 Iris what are you doing attaching my happy feet slippers

4. Iris down of the shelfs

6. Mu shue is old if he wants the pong chair Iris he gets it

7. Mu shue must you express your disspler by wisling though your nose when i trying to sleep

8. Good girl useing the box Lilly I very proud of you and I am sorry but there I am still not giving you dairy.

9. Lilly out of the fidge the milk is not for you

10. Mu shue you the best cat you take all you medison with out a problem unlike some cats ..... Looking at iris and Lilly

12. Iris thats my face must you wap it while i trying to sleep

13. IRIS and LILLY.......@@##@**### STOP IT NOW( this at very early morning hours

4 comments:

Tiger Lily said...

Hahaha! Some of those sound very familiar!!

We hope you are all doing well in your new home.

prrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yeah, if Mu Shue wants da chair he gets da chair.

Karen Jo said...

It sounds like everyone is settling down into the new apartment very well. Good for Mu Shue taking his medicine. I hope he feels better soon.

Bogdan, the editor said...

I hear "STOP IT NOW" a lot in my house, too.