Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Maxie dose man cat monday - I am bad to the bone

It man cat monday with me Maxie. I want you cats to know thanks for purring for me. I am feeling a lil better today this was taken this morning when i was trying my harest to enjoy a sun beam while doing the Q and mama stick her camra in my face whats with that.
So why am I so bad to the bone well i am always a little on the fisty side for a cat so this motning mama did not clan my box and they been making me were a shirt i manged to get it off and pop on it after all I no LL here. Then i manged to get my elzibethien collor off and well a man need a clean spot 13. when she tried to re dress me in foo foo stuff i bit her mama laughed and said that my maxie. I feeling much better today However i still need to go back this week and hiss and growl and then kiss dr stone, It a game i pay with him First i try and eat him then he rubs me the right way and i melt into purring.


Well i just thought i do an update since LL seems to taken over my blog hay I not see my girls in over a week and i miss them

10 comments:

A few Good Cats said...

It's great to hear from you, Maxie! You sound like you're getting stronger all the time.

Carolina Cats said...

Go Maxie, GO!!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Maxie,
Keep up the positive Cattitude. We know you'll get better. PURRSS!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad to hear that your being feisty!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a good catatitude, Maxie. We hope you get good news at the vet!

Ikaika said...

That's good news, Maxie! We are purring for you to keep getting better and stronger. Cattitude ... it's a good thing!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yep, you're bad to the bone! Now get well!

Hope your mom's toe is healing.

Everycat said...

We're very glad you are feeling better Maxie. Fiesty is good when you are poorly. We will keep on purring for you and send extra special purrs on Wednesday when you see Dr C again.

Whicky Wuudler

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Maxie...we are so glad that you are feeling better. Mommy wanted YOUR Mommy to have her email address! She talked to Auntie ML!

debrastaylor at earthlink dot net

Noll's Nip said...

We are thinking good thoughts and purring hard for you.