Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BLAST FOR PEACE


Imagine
I
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you tryNo hell below usAbove us only sky
Imagine all the peopleLiving for today...
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to doNothing to kill or die forAnd no religion too
Imagine all the peopleLiving life in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamerBut I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will be as one
Imagine no possessionsI wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the peopleSharing all the world...
You may say I'm a dreamerBut I'm not the only one\
I hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will live as one

20 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

peace to you all!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful peace globe and great quote by John Lennon.

Let there be peace on Earth.

Carolina Cats said...

Purrs of peace to you.

Love Finny & Buddy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Lilly Lu

I did IMAGINE too...grate mind fink alike!

Peace Purrs
~ABBY

Anonymous said...

Great Globe peace to you my friends.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely globe. Peace to you.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Peace to you all!

Great job getting Rocky outta that awful blogger jail. You spurred us into action Lilly!

Daisy said...

You sure made a beautiful peace globe! Peace.

Tara said...

Peace to all of you, my friends!

Tara

sammawow said...

That is such a lovely Peace Globe - look at the 3 of you, so sweet! Peace to you all...

Purrrs, China Cat & Willow

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Peace to you!

Angel Mama ():)

The Feline Sextet said...

Peace!
T.F.S

Kimo and Sabi said...

Peace be wif yous!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Peace and purrs, Lilly Lu, Mu Shue and Iris!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Pax vobiscum!

Karen Jo said...

What a pretty peace globe with all three of you on it! Peace and love to you and all your family.

Travis Cody said...

I'm cruising by from Mimi's. Happy Peace Globe Day.

Peace to you!

Mimi Lenox said...

We think we can, we think we can, we think we can......great post and globe. Thank you.

Lux said...

I'm kind of late, but I want to say peace to you, also - love your globe!

Annelisa said...

Yes, I like this globe!

Peace to you and yours
now and always

Dona Nobis Pacem
at Words that Flow