Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

opppps caught in the act

well here the story it looks like i going to need Finny again. Mu shue was hogging the automatic litter box the one that lets you do what you want and then cleans up after words. Mama Had just goten home and was about to scoop my boxes. Iris had done her fing in three litter boxes. And well I could not wait for mama to get the bag so i squated and pooped out side the box Mama cought me in the act and thow me in the litter box and called me a bad girl. I tryed to blam Iris but mama said I was caught in the act she not fury happy wiff me she said no
temp-tay-tions tonight for me I am so sad.

8 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my! So sorry, you got caught in the act. Kinda hard to blame someone, when they see you do it! Have a nice day!
Your FL furiends,

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh no! it stinks when you get busted. can you blame your evil alter ego? i hope today goes better. i'm glad that i only have to use the litter box after....well me!

Daisy said...

I think Mr. Hendrix is right. It was your evil alter ego, Silly Lu that did it.

The M's said...

Missy does that to us all the time, especially if the girl bean has not cleaned the box soon enough.

Hot(M)BC said...

ut oh. How awful for yoo. We hopes yore Mommy gets ofur it fast!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Well, she shooda cleaned da boks faster. Zippy duz dat to tell mom dat da boks is too dirty...

Carolina Cats said...

Miss Lilly,

I am werking on yore defense and will have an offer to make to your mama furry soon. Don't worry, it will inclood an apology and compensation for your missed treets!

Respectfully yores,

Finnegan J. Katz, Esq.

Unknown said...

Ooops! I like the name Daisy gave your eveil alter ego - Silly Lu!

My evil alter is Hellie.