Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Fractious Friday Staring Fractie Maxie

I may look cute and cudly but handler try and put me in a PTU or to the vet I a diffent cat. I a bit frcouious I even earned my self a nick name Factice Maxie.

My dental proceder went well i have a broken fang and a small cacivty but they said they only do flouild rince for cavitys. So they keep any eye on it next year.

They let me go a little sleep home mama liked that becuse i was quite the whole way home and since it was just her pickig me up that ment she could listen to her audio book in peice geeesh

what do she not ejoy my consted howling and trying to get out of my PTU.

When we got home i was very dizzy i keeped walking in circles and into the wall. Mama called the vets office who told her it was the anstistia it should be better in the morning. Mama did not expected that so she demaded that cheek me again. They finely said they call back in an hour to see how i was. By the time the called back i was feeling much better Just relly wide eyed and glassed.

They argreed to tourcher me again next yeat WHY I only bit hiss and growl at the dr office and when i have to go into that ptu

F

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are glad you got a good report. We understand being a little Hissy and growley!

Kaz's Cats said...

Sorry about the Dentist visit, but at least no-one stole any of your teeth. I (Gypsy) remember one year that that I was still a bit woozy from the anaesthetic when I came home, and I had trouble walking straight and jumping onto stuff. Everything was back to normal after I had a nap though. At least now everyone knows how you feel, so they's think twice before rushing you back there,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha