Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

It all started one year ago today

One year ago today it all started I showed Lilly lu and iris this picuter. They were both very depresed over mu shue lost and did not know what to do one year ago i told the girls they be gettig a ginger suprize at 7pm the next sight. The girls were lots with out mu shue very depresed today marks the start of good thing
Maxie My little ginger boy your no longer that little lion cub your now my full gown mighty lion and i love you so Tomorow is his real gota day the day we welcomed Maxie home. The day he went from Rusty to Maxwell Mufsa Millon our Maxie
One year ago toady I showed

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We know how the girls and you missed Mu Shue. That ginger Maxie can never replace him but can fill part of the hole in your heart.

Reese =^..^= said...

I am so sorry about Mu Shue. He'll always be in your heart.