Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

we wish you a happy new years

May you new year be great! yes my burpy posed for this awhile ago they cute but Not as cute as me maxie and Iris




I lilly Lu would like to reviwe 2008. 3 words it mostly sucked.

Jaurary- Mama cellbrated her brithday

Feburay- JH wrote me the best vantine ever. Hopely we can keep the up the good work as JH is soo cute even if he a yannkes fan and GLF

Marh- I did not feel well and got trafred to the Great dr C and she made me better.

April- I had my stones out and My apt burnt down we lost most every thing. I celbared my gota day

May- Jeffeson told us we got are stuff we never did they were busy stealing form us. we found out latter

June- we moved into are new apt. We learned about mu shue Lymphoma Mu shue helped us get adjested Iris and i we scard but mu shue he showed us every thing would be okay Iris and i cellbrared are purrdays only to find out i relly bone in march latter.


Juily- Mu shue passed away after meany aginzing weeks and he stayed to welcome to burpy and to make sure we adjusted and say good buy we miss him so. Our burpy were born on the 4th

Augest- One word MAXWELL........ life has never been the same since


September- We cellbated Mu shue purrday with out him only one mouth after he pass


October- We cellbrated base ball in october Next year there be a world sezies champon ship trophie to cellbrate I got sick wiff Phomina once again the great dr c cured me. Maxie flips out at the phonfrtes I get to pose in meany cute ways for hoilday card


Novmber- i start my hoilday card list I love hoilday card it so much fun to give

Decmber- Burpy frist x-mas hoilday gifts, mu shue stone is in at last.

6 comments:

Honey P. Sunshine said...

kyoot blurpy photo

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

Awww, look how cute those babies are!! They are growing up so fast!

We heartbroken to lose our precious Ninja this year. Then came Boots!!!

We are hoping for a better year for all our friends this year!! All the best to you and your family.

Brenda & Boots

Anonymous said...

What big beautiful round cheeks they has :)))
We agree this year has sucked majorly for a lot of people. WE certainly hope this year balances out the suck :))
happy New year to all your family!!! :)

V-V

Chesney Cats said...

What cute blurpies you have!! We hope & Purray that 2009 will be a much better year for you! Happy New Year!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2009!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We followed you through teh bad year. Hope this year is better!