Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Whats up in are house

i lL got draged to Dr C yesterday i had only been eating a few bits I used to eat more. She said normal she admitt but since I am LL and she know me she put me on Cyproheperide and a new laxtive I ate some yesterday I even mewoed to mama that i wanted food/ Mama thinks I am a Nibbler and that prart of my problem since Maxie cant eat kibble and I can only eat Kibble. Mama wanted to make a kitty door for me but thats not going to work out pluse that fact maxie is Hudnni he can get out or into anything. He said it his taltet.


Maxie is cone free for the frist time in a long time since 5/20 this morning he got him self in a mood and got his tail all in a knot and climb under the bed


Iris has blad spots from over grooming she stop short of licking her self to she braking skin. She very sentive to change Mama said to iris if you dont stop your going for coach time. Thats iris behavioal dr. Mama called them and he agreed iris need to be back on prozac becuse she a sensitive meezer who dose not handle change. Iris said she dose handle it by Meezing at the top of her lungs

3 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow there is a lot going on there! But we are glad that you are eating a little - it is too bad that you and Maxie have such different food needs because that makes it hard for all of you, including your mom! And tell Iris that Barney is the same way - he overlicks sometimes (but doesn't break the skin at least). Hopefully things will calm down there and she won't need to do that anymore - and in the mean time the prozac should help her out.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Lilly, you need to eat so Mamma will not worry about you! Iris, you so sensitive! Sweet Maxie, what got your tail in a knot!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

It warms our heart to know that maxie feels so much better. miracles can happen ~ and that makes us so happy.