Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Acatdemy awards

Well I do not know why i did not for best acress for Lilly Lu give Maxie a Bath to show she rule  As you can see here




So I dreessed up and waited for my Limo  I wanted something that would show off my spots and highlight my white fur and black makes you look skinnny so i went wiff this number

It black veltet wiff White laces and flower on the belt wiff a little bling   I waited and waited for my limo and it was a no show  Next year I takeing a plan and i bying tickets inadvaced I think wiff a little more funding Lilly Lu Give Maxie a Bath to show she rules will be the hit of next years acdemeny awards

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We would vote for you for best actress or leading lady!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think they should mail you your award so you don't have to bother with the limo!

The Florida Furkids

Sparkle said...

That was a stellar performance! I hope you did not pay for that limo in advance.