Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Man Cat Monday Maxie takes control

My Mama is always say Maxie I do not have green pappers to by you new toys all the time you need to play with your old onees your one lucky cat you have food fresh water a litter box and some toys I not bying you a new catnip apple becuese you want it. So i had to take matter into my own hands I found she had better then green pappers  she has a shinny blue catit Card that you can uses on line for chicken treens and catnip apples and all sorts of other good you just type in the numbers on the catit card and boom before you know it stuff come right to you this thing is magic I don't know why she need green pappers when she has a catit catd

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sorry, Maxie! That is not a good idea! at some time Mom has to have green papers to pay Mr. Credit Card Bill!

Sparkle said...

Go ahead and go crazy, Maxie! You human will never know any better... at least not for a few weeks...