Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fashion show Firday

Will the Real Helllo Kitty Please stand Up!!!!!!! I am a BIG HK fan and when my seecet pae seent me an HK shirt I could hardly wait till i could put it on to modle it. It so styleig it this year bigest style shirt sleaves over long sleave My seecrt paw knew me so well. The best part about it is it matched My faviort accessory My deeesiner HK handbag. My Hk's could not not fink i look better I fit right In!!! Do I look Like my Ido HK her self

13 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lilly Lu yoo look beeyotyful in yer HK fashuns.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

So cute! I love your shirt! My momma loves HK too! You do look just like her! hehe

Tybalt said...

Lilly Lu, you model Hello Kitty well!

(My mommy looooves Hello Kitty.)

Tara said...

You do look great in your Hello Kitty shirt! You are such a lovely model!

Tara

PS It is really storming here! Right now just rain, but we expect snow tonight!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor effun kyooter den Hello Kitty!

Daisy said...

That is the perfect outfit for you! And it goes great with your purse.

Leslie said...

You are now an Internet super model!

Can we have your autograph?

Honey P. Sunshine said...

so cute lilly

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day

You are such fashionable kitty, and such a well-coordinated outfit! Even though we're not into wearing clothes, we can recognise a star when we see one!

Purrs & Headbutts

Gypsy & Tasha

Boy said...

You wook so gorgeous in pink Wiwwy!

The Crew said...

Oh, I can't believe my eyes. It's the real Hello Kitty!

Your friend
Misty

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, You look great in that costume~!!!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

oh that is a fabuulous shirt and bag Lilly Lu ~The FLuffy Tribe