Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fashion show Firday I am back

Even when not feeling your best it is importent to have great sence of fashion !!!! The show MUST GO ON this is my red sweter with the falx lepord print Daisy has eduacted us that Falx mean extra fancy. And I was hoping extra fancey my mean extra fancey feast. But nooo it seem the days of fancey feast, ice cream, creal milk, dairy temptations are in my pass i am only eating scription food. It not bad but would be much more tasty if you add drawn it in milk or maybe added a scoop of ice cream.


Meany of you are wondering what happened at my new vets. Dr Lillan Corjono looked at every thing. She feels that we on the right plan for now. She would like to know the why my Caliulm is jumping around so much before they do suggery to remove my ballter stones. She feels that the kidney isssue was probly one i was brone with and over time has goten worst she see it in last years report. How ever noww that all my leavs are good she feels that there nothng that can be done for it. Expect test every 3 mouths my leavals. Mama has only had to give me one dose of pain meds I eating and drinking normaly so that is good. She also feels that we need to have an after game plan for the sugery to take place. so that we off on the right foot and we NEVER EVER have to be back where we were. she saiid she could do it and gave me the price thats dubble what my vet would charge for the same thng. Or she could have the vet her do it and she be willing to assitist at no charge if the vet place lets her.

21 comments:

Honey P. Sunshine said...

lilly, u look be-u-ti-ful!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Lilly Lu, it is so good to see you and you look beautiful!! Your sweater is very pretty too :)
I am happy things are looking good for you and I will purr for you to continue to have good health!
Take care!!
Purrs Mickey

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Lilly,

You iz wundeful purrty in red. Pleaze restee well & takes you meddy-sin & gets some beauty restee.

-Dr Tweety

Karen Jo said...

You look lovely in your sweater, Lilly Lu. Prescription food is pretty good and good for you. I know you miss your ice cream and milk, but it might make you sick again. Daisy eats prescription food all the time and she is doing well. I hope you can recover just as nicely.

Daisy said...

Lilly Lu, you are such a professional to model even when you are not feeling the best.

Before I had the surgery to remove my stones, I was on a special kind of foods that is meant to dissolve the stones. Sometimes that works. For me it did not, and after my surgery I was put on a different kind of prescription food meant for every day. Has anyone discussed eating the kind of food that can dissolve the stones in about 30 days?

Parker said...

How pretty! I am glad you are home and feeling better!

Karen said...

What a pretty sweater. I am glad the news is getting better.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look great Lilly Lu! I am glad you are feeling better, but we won't stop purraying till you are back at 100%.

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

You look beautiful today Lilly Lu! We hope you get all better soon.

Brenda & Ninja

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Lille Lu

YOU look so lovely in your sweater...

purr and continue to feel better

Abby

HRH Yao-Lin said...

looking stunning as always Lilly Lu! Good luck with your vets visit, I will be praying for you. x

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Thats a beautiful sweater, as always such great fashion sense you have!

Tara said...

You look great Lilly Lu! I'm so glad you are feeling better!

Tara

Hot(M)BC said...

Yoo's a reel trooper Lilly Lu! Yoo look grate :) We's all furry happy yoo's doin sum better and we'll purr and purr for yoo more.
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties

Artsy Catsy said...

Lilly, I'm so glad you've been feeling good enough to IM with me! I missed you - you're my best friend!

That's a good idea Daisy had! Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could just eat food to make the stones go away instead of having surgery? Maybe they make that food in dairy flavor!!

Your bestest friend,
Rocky Blocky
(you're the only person I let call me that!)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Lilly Lu, yoo look furry nice in yoor extra fancy swetter wif da lepperd collar. Dat's a purrty classy choice. Glad yoo are doing better, hope it continues and dat yoo get better and better!

Tyler said...

Lilly Lu, I came by to see how you are feeling. So you're doing a bit better? I wish you the best of health!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer LL,
even if yer notta hundred percent ... u still look byootiful in yer red swetter.
pikshurz uv da grate giftz u gave me (wid da eksepshun uv da lazer pointer) ar on mi paje.
pleez vizit.
luv--jh

Kaz's Cats said...

Lilly Lu, you look great in that sweater - we love the leopard print collar. It's good to read that things went well at your new vet. I (Gypsy) understand what you mean about prescription food - I have to eat Royal Canin Renal food, and boy can it be boring. The good part is that it helps keep me well and with my family. That's all you need to focus on Lilly - hang out and enjoy your family, especially with the new arrivals due in the next few months.

Look after yourself, and we'll keep purring that you stay well,

Purrs & gentle headbutts

Gypsy & Tasha

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Lilly, you are looking beautiful! We are so happy to hear that you are doing better. Mommy has had stones before! After they take them out, you will be feeling so much better!

Love!

Jan Price said...

Lilly Lu,

We want you to get well. So get lots of rest and eat well. And don't forget to have some fun.

Jan's Funny Farm