Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

fashion show Firday/ Update


This picuter was taken on a modling shoot sighly after vatinines day the only care she had was i cheeter her out of dairy temp-tay-tions I think this is how Lilly Lu would want you to see her so i post it here for all to see.


The goodnews is on the list of kidney freindly foods I was able to locate a food she liked and the apptitie stumlintie worked and she ate a full can of sticky goodness over the afternoon.

The bad news is Lilly has lost a lb in the last two weeks. More blood was taken last night and her caluimu leaval is high again and the vet is stumped. She said the blatter stone are secondry to what ever problms she has. She said it could be a cancer hideing some where that they could not see and reccomend she see a speiclist.

I not sure i can make that happen so far i spent over 2000 and with the twins comming things are tight. I do not want her to suffer. It all about her quilty of life right now. This news could not have come on a worst day I relised today was Kayla the cat who helped me fine Lilly bridge day. And right about the same time i had made the distion to ressate kayla.

today in walmart I saw the cutest oufit with matching bed made by LULU pink This is lilly lu nick name . We call her LULU pink all the3 time..I picked it up and then put it down thinking she relly has no more instrest in fashion. Today was her frist "good day" she meet me at the door and ate for me and let me pet her. The last while she just sleeps in a catbed curled up never meets me at the door but sleep peacefuly. Today she interacted with mu shue reacted to iris yowling in her ear.

So i guess this brings me to my next question. Lilly Lu has a great wardrobe better then any humman and almost better then any cat. She were a a small and has some medimums. If there is a cat out there that likes to were cloths like lilly lu I be happy to pass them along some have been warn once some never. I not going to fouce her to do somwthing she dose not want to do any more. All i am going to ask if you could just hit up the doation button for a few dollors for shipping. just becuse things have become so tight i dont know thatn i could pay for shipping.

I feel so bad like i failed Lilly Lu. she is one of my best freinds. I miss the two am light paw punches that she did just enought to wake you up but never too much. I miss that frist thing in the morning when i open my eyes she jump on the bed and just stare at you like whats takeing you so long to get up. now she seem distince in another room form me. all i want is for her to feel better!!!!!!

Laura

24 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

That is a beautiful photo of Lilly Lu. Those colors are just perfect on her.
I am praying for her and for the doctors to find out what is wrong.
That is very unselfish of you to consider her quality of life above your own feelings. Very difficult to do. If you need to talk, just give me a call, okay.

Parker said...

Lilly Lu is a beautiful girl and I think you are so wonderful to take her feelings into acount.
We continue to pray that the VETS will figure out what is wrong with her health.
Purrs...

Daisy said...

I am so sorry that Lilly Lu is still not feeling well. I sure wish they could figure out what is wrong with her. Please do not think you have failed her.

LZ said...

Aww Mama Laura I'm so sorry this is all not going so easily. You know your Lily Lu and you just have to listen to her tell you what she needs. She loves you very much and its obvious you love her very much and she knows that. She knows you will do what's best for her.

Kaze

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling better. Meowm and I will continue to purray and purray for you.

You do look great in that outfit!

Mickey's Musings said...

Lilly Lu, you look beautiful in that outfit! I will purray so hard the vet can figure out what is wrong with you!
Laura, you have given Lilly Lu a wonderful home and life. You are doing the best possible for her.
You have not failed fer!

Purrs Mickey

Karen said...

I am purring for Lily lu to get better also Mom laura you are doing the best

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer LL,
i don't know wut to say.
yer mama laura diden't fail u.
i hope da vet findz owt wut'z wrong wid u.
i am purrin an purrayin fer u alwayz.
yer valentine--o'jh

Karen Jo said...

Laura, please don't feel that you have failed Lilly Lu in any way. You are doing the best you can for her. I just wish that the vets could figure out what is wrong with her.

Artsy Catsy said...

Mama Laura & Lilly Lu, we're doing something special for you ... come see! And try not to give up yet.

Hugs & Purrs,
Rocky

Tara said...

Sweet Lilly Lu and Mama Laura, my heart breaks for you. You are both doing everything you can.

Tara

Kaz's Cats said...

Mama Laura, you've done such a great job looking after Lilly Lu, Mu Shue and Iris, and always you've been careful to make the best decision possible for the kitties. Don't feel bad because it's been clear that you're putting Lilly Lu first through all of this. We'll keep purring and purraying that you can find a VET who will be able to diagnose exactly what is wrong with Lilly Lu, and then to help her.

Purrs & gentle headbutts

Gypsy & Tasha & Karen (Mum)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Laura, if there is anything I can do to help Lilli Lu, please just let me know:

debrastaylor@earthlink.net

I'm sure that I can find a sympathetic vet who will help!

Please don't give up. Hang on to those clothes, cause Lilly Lu will be needing them.

Please contact me!!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Lilly Lu is a stunning feline. Beautiful girl and I feel dreadful for what you are going through. I think considering her quality of life is first and foremost the issue and I have nothing but respect for your reasoning. You are clearly a true animal loving human.

I really hope the vets find out what is wrong with poor Lilly Lu. I am closing my eyes and saying a prayer now.

Purrs and blessings for you all. x

Anonymous said...

we're sending love & purrs. we sure hope someone can find out exactly what's wrong with her. our Lady says to try www.imom.org. she donates there when she can, and they raise money for vet bills and even for ongoing care. please check them out if you haven't already. we love you Lilly Lu!

Jan Price said...

It is so sad to read this post. Please don't give up and give away her clothes yet. She's still with you and you don't know what today or tomorrow will hold. We know you love her and are doing everything you can to help her. We are purring and praying for you and Lilly Lu.

Jan's Funny Farm

admin said...

Poor love, how's Lilly been doing now, we from Meaouwy Troops purring & purrayers furr her health & well being...
Lilly is so gorgeous and darling:)

we know Mama Laura has done the best, and not fail Lilly....

The Lee County Clowder said...

Momma Laura, you haven't failed Lilly Lu. You've tried your best for her, for all your kitties. Sometimes things just don't work out.

Purrrring that the V*T can figure out what is wrong with Lilly Lu, or she just recovers on her own.

ppuuuurrrrrrrrr

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer mama laura,
pleez send LL to mi blog ...
i hav sumthin to make her smile.
luv--o'jh

Tiger Lily said...

Laura, you obviously love your beautiful Lilly Lu and want only the best for her. You have not failed her! Sometimes it is very hard to know what to do. I will be praying for you.

Rebecca
Tiger Lily's Mom

Anonymous said...

This is so sad.Lilly Lu is a great kitty and I will be praying for her.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

We hopes so strong, dat LilyLu will gets well. It iz possybull. Da purrin' works & we iz also gonna sendz some of da healin' energy dat da MOmee taughts us to do.
PLEEZE: you iz a wunderfull cat mom. You haz not failed her. Do nots take dis onto your heart.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hope Lilly Lu gets better soon. She is a beautiful girl, and looks lovely in her fashions. ~Alasandra & The Cats

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Dear Lilly Lu,
please keep on fightin'! We hopes the VET will find out whats wrong wif you and we are sure we all at the cat blogosphere will find a way to help your momma Laura wif the bills.

O Momma Laura,
momma says her heart is breaking for you. We know you love your furballs and we know how bad the beans feel when we are ill and the fell they can't help us.
Laura we keep you in our purrayers just like Lilly Lu - You did not fail her in any way, no we see that you are doing everything you possibly could do to help her!!
we are sending some real good and comforting purrrrs to you

love, Kashim & Othello and momma too