Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Who Me .....

I Have no idea why LL is so upset wiff me she keeps saying her gizzy is runied that it smeels all Maxie. I worked very hard to get this bed The story goes like this

LL was sleeping in a bed wiff her grizzy

Maxie : LL that look commfy I want your bed please move

LL: Maxie i sleeping go away

Maxie: LL I said please

LL: And i said no

Maxie: Fine LL i have to take this into my own paws

Maxie goes and dive bombs LL

LL: runs and evuate bed

Maxie: Moves in to be and crawls under grizzy

LL: Goes mewos to Mama Laura

Mama Laura; grabs camra

You see I needed that bed LL was sleeping ther I asked please when i did not get what i wanted I had to take matters into my own paws after were living by maxies rules now


LL Not so fast Maxie I calling My Lawer ... Lets see were did i put finny email.

6 comments:

Sparkle said...

Oh Lilly Lu, I see you have the same sort of problem that I have here. When I am having an issue with one of the other cats, the first thing my human does is grab that stupid camera!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Maxie!

We are so gald yoo are well again and enjoying life. The bed is yoors ~ OK?

The Florida Furkids said...

Purrssession is 9/10s of the law....we think it's yours.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Hannah and Lucy said...

Maxie - you are looking good and if you want to stay that way we suggest you let Lilli Lu have her bed and her gizzy back.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Lily Lu, you should call your lawyer. Maxie is well enough to dive bomb you, then he well enough to behave!

Scarlett said...

Hello mate great bllog