Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

spotty sunday




Here I am trying to do furry importe reachurch for cat kind showing that if you feed the spotty at all times it will be good for her heath. I need Temp-tay-tion out at all time aloung wiff all the fancey feast a girl can eat as well as my morning sticky goodness pouch and lots of dairy (ice cream) and toona I also like to try some of that Hamnmny I sorry your kosher but I like to try it and it for reachuch so far mama laura has not taken my resuch sesiously. You can see my back hed spot here

2 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, once I biggified the photo, I could REALLY see the back head spot. Cute.

Susie said...

It's good to know you're doing all that research for the rest of us! We're looking forward to your report.