Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers day

Happy Mothers day..... I am furry lucky cat I have mama Laura for a mama. Well we all moved and stellted in rember how i wated my own closet I GOT IT for my gota day gift. In the new apt mama gave me my furry own lilly closet I can hang cute out fits climb on the selfs. Uses the box and she even putt a morra down so i could see my boootfal self all the time.

Now onto sad things Mama Laura lost her job. You see she went and got a master dreege and insted of a raise they said they could get someone to do the job 1/2 price wiff no education that they did not have to give free burpy play place too. So my burrpy no longer have a play place and they sad.\

My mama has started her own compney ... Yup you heard that right mama is going to work for her self. She so excited pluse she can take care of the burps why doing it. No more play place for them

Today Mama is getting to gether wiff her mama and taking her out to lunch then Grandma commming over to see us ..... well maybe us and the burpys I promice to be around more


Lilly Lu

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Lilly, we are sorry your momma lost her job! We prays the working at home works out for her! Happy Mothers day to her. We are glad to see you again!

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

We are purring that your mom's new at home job will be great for you and the blurps!!!! Wishing you all the best!!!

Boots, Brenda and Ozzie