Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Meezer Iris Monday

I went on a vaction and maxie and Lilly had to stay home..... I went on vaction and maxie and lilly had to stay home.

My mom said one thing about haveing a meezer and a wooofie is alot alike. Well thinking about it the meezer is harder. You can't leave her alone untened for 48 hours like you can other cats. So when she left for the weekend at grandma I got to go Mama AT frist put me in a PTU but since i good meeze and she had the pet fence up she let me sit in a bed

while at grandma i got to use the outside porch. Maxie and Lilly were going to go to but Maxie though a Maxie sized fit and well he went under the couch and was hissing and growling and you dont touch maxie in a mood.

It was great at grandmas.

I got to climb all her shelf and then i tryed butter i see why lilly lu like dairy there was wippy cream and pizza for me to try too.


Well that all form me

Iris

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WoW! a vacation! Sounds like you had a good time!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! you got to go on vacation with your mommy! that never happens. you are one cool meezer to get to go.

your grandma's place sounds like a ton of fun!

luckily my daddy has been good at helping mommy mommy stay less "cranky" but last week he got a HUGE important project and has been working 7 days a week since then. He'll also be working about that much until July 1. So it is all up to me to keep her happy and calm.

I think I'll need more sustinance...

Everycat said...

Hello Iris, it's lovely to see you on the blog, and I'm glad you had such a good time on vacation.

Have you tried cheese yet?

Whicky Wuudler