Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A crime has been commtied and my good time ruined

Here i am in my beloved pink crown bed it my most favort bed in the whole wide world I have a good time in my crown bed. But some times a girl got to take a brake from the crown bed to get a bit to eat uses the box. But when I came back I decoved a crime had been commited my pink crow was filled ,,,,,,,

And look who was in it and now my good time was runined. And Maxie said LIlly you only think your queen but we all know who rules the house,,,,, Not so fast Young Maxwell,,, You commited a crime i must insteintd you leave the pink crown right now please and restore it to the way you found it .
LL ( who thinks young maxie is a bed steler and good time runiner)

3 comments:

Marilynn said...

Oh, my! Taking over someone else's spot! Audace loves to do that to Grace, but it's not a special bed.

We hope you get your crown back soon, Lilly Lu!!

Love, Grace & Company

Katnip Lounge said...

Lily Lu, he justs wants to be as wonderful as you! Or maybe Max just wanted a warm spot...
xx lounge kats

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Silly boy! Pink crowns are fore Queens!