Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Brithday to are Burp Mayla

Myla two years ago you were born to a mother who could not take care of her self or you. You had very hard fighting you came out fighting when we met you pepole thought you could not thive but again you proved them wrong. Today Mayla we cellbrate that fight the one that brought you hear. I am super proud to be your cat your a great little sister to my brup ashlynn and have learned well. I love my all girl tea partys with you makes me fell manly to be inculdeing in all that pink ruffles and teara eating chicken treats with my girls.

We could never imainge life with out you and we can imanige what we did before we love you alot Happy second Brithday we hope you enjoy your water park

Maxie, Lilly lu and iris

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY PURRDAY MAYLA~!!! We hope you have an amazing day filled with LOTS and LOTS of presents!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Happy Birthday Mayla! What a sweet post this is about you! We hope you have tons of fun and happiness today!!

Sparkle said...

Happy birthday Mayla! I would love to see some of these tea parties with Maxie!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Birthday Mayla! That is a wonderful story!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Happy Birthday Mayla! We hope you have a great day!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We hope yoo had a wonnerful birthday Mayla.