Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The phone call

Hi It me mikey I was loving on mama yesterday when the phone rang the converstation went like this Yes Lilly Lu, Iris Callie Rose and Mikey yes stabby place yup stool samples yup  2:40 yup. I tryed to alreat the girls and Iris said don't worry about it mikey Callie Rose said she was not going anywere Maxie was not going so it must be a mistake and Lilly Lu will not even mewo to me or listen to me seems she mad about being pounced on and that i ate some treets that she wanted and that i chaced her so she only give me the cold tail.  I keeped saying Lilly Lu what do we do were going to be stabed and you do not care.

well i think i pounce on her again and make her run so she have to listen to me



Mikey

3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut oh....the stabby place!! We would go hide right now!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Sparkle said...

I see trouble ahead! I hope no blood is spilled. Unless it's human blood.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Wow! Your Mom is brave to take 4 of you at one time!