Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Feed me

Dear mamma laura

I am straving my food bowls are empty it is along time till morning my belly is growling i do not care if i ate it all. Do Not try and lock me out again i learned to open doors  by wrapped my paws around the door knob and pulling my large white and black spotty body up till it truns I am hunngry do something. and one more thing  My litter box was used by Maxue today thats why i used the rug I told you i need two boxes of my very own



I expect you to take care of all this


Lilly Upset Lu

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

That was not nice of Maxie, using your box!! You need to have one with a sign on it that says "Lilly only!"

The Florida Furkids said...

Your Mom is starving you and Maxie used your private bathroom?? That's soooo wrong!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Poor sweet Lily. You can come live with us!