Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Dear Maxwell

Dear Maxwell Muffisa Millons,

I am making my list and cheeking it twice and your going to land on the nauty list real soon if you do not behave your self i saw you beat up Lilly Lu this morning over a pink bed I saw you bit her very hard I also saw you trash your room  I saw you have the indent with the TP and Knocking over the bathroom trash again and dragging it out all over the place. There is still time to land on my nice list but you better try harder


Love

Santa

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

OH, NO! Maxie. you got to try very hard to be good for a couple more days!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Maxie, I don't believe the "real" Santa wrote that - I bet it was an imostor!

Tiger Lily said...

Late Merry Christmas greetings and we hope you all have a wonderful and Happy New Year!

{{{HUGS}}}

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Zeke, Sushi and Tiger Lily

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2012!