Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mama Laura's Report Card

Maxie here as the offical man cat I taken it upon my self to do mama Laura rport card I will rate her the esselicals


Giving us dinner on time -  B it mostly around 9 but last night it was 10:30


Petting me all the time- C- this is becuse she has to stop to leave me or do other things


New toys every day D we get toys but not every day and i think this needs to change

Play Time- C  again she said she must do other stuff 

Treets when every i want them  D I want them all the time she lets my chicken run low and i only get the nip once in a while


Telling me she adores me and loves me  A she dose do this all the time 


Letting me do what ever i want and not getting upset about it D- I am sorry but your always telling ,me No Maxie stop that Maxwell

Note: over all Mama Laura is great at telling me she loves us but she has meany area that need alot of imporvent

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Maxie, You are s tough cookie! Maybe Mom Laura has little beans and other kitties to take care of. I know this is a shock to your Mancat highness!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think you need to give Mom Laura a break, she loves you a LOT and does the very best for you even though it's not always what you want.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Sparkle said...

Wow, Maxie, you are an even harder grader than I am!