Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am Home Iris

well Mama came and got me at the Cat INN I missed her and mu shue. I did go outside today and see squrail it was fun but all the other days it was too cold so i had to setlle for being the greeter Meezer and Fishing in the fishing tank. They all said they would miss me but what greeted me when I came home

1. Some Cat been playing wiff my toys

2. Some Cat been eating Out of My princess Meezer boawl

3. Some Cat Been sleep on my sun chair AND HE STILL THERE!!!!!


MU SHUE WINNIE THE POOH I SEE YOUR GINGER FUR ON MY CATNIP TOYS, I SMEEL YOU SMELL IN MY PRINCESS MEEZER BOWAL BUT THIS IS THE LAST STRAW GET OFF MY SUN CHAIR I HAVE TO POUNCE ON YOU AND YOU BUDDY CAT TOO

3 comments:

Recursos para tu blog - Ferip - said...

Lili!!!
Grettings from Argentina!

Dobby said...

Hi Iris! Sorry yer toys got stole while yoo were gone. Come play wif my toys!

Anonymous said...

well, if there's ginger fluff on yur stuff, you know who did it. didja pounce him?