Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Why am I always blamed

Okay Lilly lu here it seems the didtal carma has disapreed an mama can't find it just cuse last time this happen some spotty cat knocked it into a draw dose not mean I did it. Then mama destroeyed my nest. She found 6 pair of socks, a vinitnes day card from JH, rose, from JH, 1 pen 3 1 cahemer sweeter 1 belt 1 long sleeve shirt, 3 cds and a bunch other stuff Just becuse the digtal crama was last seen taken pictures o me dose not mean i did it I am not a crama theif now back to my card i need to sunggle wiff it some more JH sent me the best stuff for vatines day. But now I have a delemma.

Mu shue wanted to know if a delemma was like a cat nip lemmon

That all that cat thinks about catnip, napping and eating

it seems my great freind JH sent me a yannnkes hat for Vainties day Well I a sox fan I have sox shirts and I cant were sox and yankkes they have a rivialer going. But JH is so cute well maybe I could trye it on. But she'll have to find the crama to get a picketer of me wereing it. After all it dose smell like JH


Update: Still no Carma Mama said she sure she unpacked it and she rember takeing picuter of me wiff it becuse I am so gosh darn cute and putting it somewere for safe keeping but now it not there and she said Lilly Lu you have a history here. History dose not nean i did it. I been busy rebuliding nest so far i magest to drag off 4 pair of socks and a sweeter And i was seen trying to drag off a buddy cat but was caught and heard no no Lilly Lu thats mu shue why is it always mu shue's. It belongs in my nest. I working on my pens and i have my eye on a tang top in the closet it would make a great addtion to my nest


Second Up date CARMA FOUND....... IN CAT HUT... i have no idea how it got there just also found a pink flease sweetshirt mama been looking all over for 2 5 socks one well privet mama graments one sun dress I like this i taken it before it was all under a blanket wiff pink blanket wiff LILLY Lu on it. And it was found by ne trying to pull mu shues heating pad thing he likes to sitt on in there. Just becuse I have a histoory and my name and fur were foud there dose not mean i did it ... It must have been Iris she a babby she don't know any better be kind to her mama....

Lilly glad she not under oth ...

Finny help me out here I reely insest...

8 comments:

LZ said...

I don't steal things either!! The people just misplace them. (Sounds like you've got a great stash!)

Kaze

Carolina Cats said...

Miss Lilly Lu, as allways, you are innosint of these charges and I will proof it. Can cats use camras? NO. How much does this camra way? If it's like my mom's, it's more than yore dainty paws can carry, I'm sure. Din't yore bean just go on a crooze and leave you home? Wen beans go on vacashuns they take the camras wif them. Yore bean has losted her camra and is blaming a pore innosint cat! Be strong, we know you are innosint.

Yore frend, admirer and attorney,
Finnegan J. Katz, Esq.

Artsy Catsy said...

Lilly Lu, you've got a great lawyer there, and we're sure you'll be found innocent on all counts!

The Artsy Catsy bunch

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am laffin an laffin LL!
i would luv to see da yankee cap wid a sox shirt! dat would proov dat deez grate rivalz can reelee be frendz!
luv--yer grate valentine frend--jh

Anonymous said...

Wow, the power of friendship... there were the Montagues and the Capulets, and now the Yankees and the Red Sox. But JH and you have a friendship stronger than any other tie. Wear it and be proud!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

well Lilly Lu lets look at the facts here

1) you been doing this stealing thing and makeing nest since you were a 10 mouth old kitten. shall i tell every one about mamms rlauf lorin bathing suit you stole 2 years ago HUH

2) every time something disaprees you tend to be close by

3) i sitll mad you had to mewo your head off when I lost my collor and lead mama right to it

so i say Lilly Lu is guilty and should be grounded for life no tem-tay-tions all her tem-tay-tions should go to the good cat who needs them aka me

and as another pushment o fink you have to sit still and let me groom you all over with out raiseing a paw

next you should have to wait on me paw and paw becuse i am the king

Daisy said...

Oh, Lilly Lu! I have tagged you for a meme. Go to my site for details. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

whoa - what a collection you've got! we know a kitty named Schmoo who "collects" thing and can haul off something up to 2 pounds!