Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2007

spotty sunday



It a bird it a plan .......no it a spotty in a plain a freind made this for my frist purrday years ago I luff it I luff going high places I fink I fly to da roof



Okay so Iris fink she a big shot wiff write songs and luff stuff to dobby well this is mine



to the toone of take me out to the ball game ( since I mewo alot about how I luff base ball)

Take me out on a date
Get me some tem-tay-tion and toona juice
I promice i wont disapoint

It date date Lily Lu
It 1..2 ..3
Lilly Lu great
On an great Date wiff Lilly Lu

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, you look so cute in the PINK airplane!

Forty Paws said...

That is a very great song. And we lufs your airplane pikshur!!
Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

that's an adorable picture!

Spirit and Ezra said...

Ezra sez... Lilly Lu, I think you arre just gorjus. If you haven't picked a Valentine yet, I would be honored to be your Valentine. My sister has hooked up with Brach Lee (Kukka's brofurr)so we could go on duble dates. There are sum pictures of me on my blogie, in case you don't like blind dates. Not that I'm blind.

Spirit and Ezra said...

Ezra sez... I haff tabby spots on my ears if that makes a difference.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh ezra,

I sorry I going wiff Jetter hairs spots on your ears do count You should post on spotty sunday. I sorry I asked jetter out aww now I feel bad


Lilly lu