Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Meem

Well I been taged By Daisy The cruly Cat to do this so here it goes

A) Four places I have lived:
1)Shelter in Deedam ma
2) Norwood Ma
3) newton Ma
4) framingham, Ma

B) Four things I love to watch:
1) JH blog
2) Mu shue getting pounced on by Iris
3) muy shue food bowl
4) fish tank ( i tend to try and go fishing)

C) Four places I have been outside my home:
1) The vet In Norwood
2) The vet In Framingham
3)Grandma House
4) mama metal moster

D) Four websites I visit daily:
JH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daisy the Cury Cat
Catster
Catblogphire

E) Four of my favorite foods:
Ice cream
Yougert
Tonna
toona and daairy temp-tay-tions

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
In a Tree with JH
In My cat bed
Mu shue food bowal

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
Mu shue he fun to chaces
wirly bird (pink)
bottle caps

H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me
1) LU Lu
2) Plumper nickle
3) Piggy wigggy
4) beatfual


I) Regarding Catnip:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: 4 ( I never get what Mu shue and Iris see in the stuff)

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: 4 ( again I just don't get it)

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
A vet to take care of mu shue
a House for Mama me Mu shue and Iris
a new flese blanket
A storler

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
1) Climb up a high as I can get
2) take weird things to make nest
4) hide
5) chace Mu shue tail


M) Four things I want to do this summer:
Go out on patio
go out on grandma proch
Sleep in my bed
figer out How to get maam to get me and Iris a stroler for are purrdays

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
My Catbed ( kayla used to sleep here now I do)
My cat (bed at Grandma)
the very top of the kitchen cabbit there a small space been the top and the celling
4) My catbed next to mama Bed ( i don't sleep on the Big bed becuse it upset mu shue and he delicite)

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
Beg for ice cream
Cheek JH blog
beg for a new yellow and blue polo dress.
eat Mu shue food

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
Paper bags
Plastic bags
Boxes
Other (please describe)
Answer: 3

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
Mu shue I have A fluffy head
Iris I am a Babby meezer and you must not forget it
Barney her class herrmit carb ( she crab sits on vaction I try and Crab eat I never goten Lucky THEY PINCH OUCH OUCH OUCH)
Fishy- I am sorry- I had to go fishing


R) Four furiends I tag to respond:
1) grr midnigh and coco
2) house of mostly black cat (pepie)
3) Kazie
4) Lexor

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Very good list Lilly! Thanks for the tip about the hermit crabs. I will be very careful of them if I see one around.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer lilly ...
can u akshuallee climb treez?
dat wuz a grate list.
an i wanna thank u rite heer in da blogosphere fer da byootiful star u left me on mi catster paje.
i luv it ... yer mi grate an wunderful frend!
luv--jh

Tara said...

Great list, I learned alot about you! Tara

Tara said...

Tell Iris to be nice to her big brother...but 5 whole days to be major princess I confess is cool!
Tara

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Grate list, Lilly! Fanks fur playing. You got to eat pet fishies? Ours were always out of reach, so I just watched them carefully. I almost got the caterpillers an butterflies we once had!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

when I was a kitten Mama was desied for my frist purrday I was getting a fish tank. They promiced mama The fish tank was kitty proof Well they never met LILLY HOW IN EART DID YOU GET A FISH OUT OF THE TANK LU ever Mama went back to the story and told the guy who garteened no cat could get in another fishy tank and it was Lilly proof I watched it every fay till we moved and mama gave it to her naibor she called him mr fishy cuzs he had a luff for fish and was weird weird weird

Artsy Catsy said...

Lilly Lu & Iris, thank you SO much for all our wonderful presents! Be sure to thank Mama Laura, too! Rocky loved his "King" bowl from Mu Shue and won't let anybody else get near it. And now LittleGirl has a new toy on her first day home from the v.e.t. hospital. We're busy, busy, busy playing all over the house with our new toys and taking nip breaks!

We love you kitties!
All the Artsy Catsy kitties

Anonymous said...

we're so furry impressed wif yur fishin' skills!

Bogdan, the editor said...

Hi Lilly and Iris. It's a pleasure to meet you.

I hope my fur sisfurs don't gang on me like you guys do to mu shue!