Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Lilly frist thurday 13


Thirteen Things about YOUR Lilly Lu


1. I luff ice cream
2. I am relly a calico ( i have one strip of ornoge under my back side of my tail)
3. I am very finky when it comes to sticky goodness
5. I am very lazy
6. I luff kitty beds
7. I am very shy
8. I were a pink veltet collor wiff my name in rindstones
9. I have 3 spots on my head
10. I have one spot one my back
11. I have a black tail
12. I have a big green eyes
13. My faviort collor Is pink

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: