Pages

Monday, December 11, 2006

you want me to do what??

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics



Iris : mama Laura what you got in the bag

Mama Laura: well Iris it for your picuter with santy paws tomrow

Iris: huh you still on that

Mama Laura: Yup look anitlers

Iris: I not wereing no vishus deer antilers they scary

Mama Laura: Iris I also want you to were this red santa hat

iris: I dont were hats

Mama Laura: Iris but skeezix has warn a santa hat

Iris Hay dont bingskeezix into this what have I done to desver this

Mama Laura : lets talk about my coffie cup, my wine glass the two juice glasses shall i go on Iris

Iris: I just a babby meezer mama and Lilly said to make sure you know we jewish

Mamma Laura: I still want the santa picture

Iris: well I not doing this Lilly help me out

Lilly: your on your own on this one Iris I not getting involed or she'll take me too

iris: Mooooshie........

Mu shue: I not help ya I busy helping my self to Mama Laura chicken slad sandwitch

Iris: so much for family unity

Sigh I just a babby and I dont dever to have my picuter taken wiff santa paws wiff oggies... NOT FAIR

Mama Laura: Life not fair your going

Iris: HUMMMMMMMMP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but you're so cute...it'll be an adorable picture and you can show it off to everyone. c'mon - you can do it!