Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2006

uh-oh

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics





I sorry mama i broke your coffie cup your grandma giff you when your just 8 years old and you uses evry morning I also sorry about the change jar and the cat figergen of mu shue. Lilly said if I cuddle I can make it better. How about I yowal the Draidle song to you? I fing the pushment should fit the crime. I not sure I like the idea of haveing to sit on Santa paws lap wiff oggies around wereing a red hat on tuseday. I not sure that far since we jewish kitt. now mama laura why dont you just let me Yowal and make it better I good at this yowaling fing. Ps Lilly said i might need to Hire Finnigan J Kaz esq to help me out of this one.

No comments: