Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Mew Years

Lilly Lu, milk, ice cream pizza cheese , chicken greenies temp-tay-tions chieken flavored Oh sorry I was make my list of all the food i was going to eat when mamma was gone. That was what i told miss dawn I look foward to all the treets coming my way. I been a bit conspated and last night i healed up dinner mama gave me a big dose of laxaton success in the box and then i ate more. mama gave me a second dose this morning and it was very succfull sometimes becuse i am 14 lb cat in the body of 12 lb and i can not be botrered to excersize that would mean moving more than i have to get to the food bowl i get a bit on the conpated side mama will call dr c in after the frist. I also complaed loudly about maxie he driving me insane I do not like to move and yet he picks on me and complains it my fault.

Iris: Play feather, play ball, play toys play eat food play more thats what i said i said my faviort toy is LL and sometime i get crried away with maxie playing so hard

Maxie I not feeling well i tired and i complaned about my back it hurts when mama pets it and it lilly lu who starts it even if i start bitting her she sleeping in a bed that i need to have i am a ginger boy and can not help my slef.

We want to wish all are freinds happy mew year thanks for being are freinds

Lilly Lu iris and Maxie

6 comments:

Sparkle said...

I hope your back feels better soon, Maxie! Happy New Year to all of you!

Katnip Lounge said...

Happy New Year! Here's to a quiet 2011!

Yr pals, The Katnip Lounge Kitties

Chesney Cats said...

Happy New Year!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2011!

The Creek Cats said...

Happy New Year

The Creek Cats and Maggie May

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday, Max.