Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

I am dremaing of catnip Christmas Mewoed by Maxie and Iris

We are dreaming of a Catnip Christmas
Just like the ones I Should know
Where the catnip glisten,
and children listen
To our collar bells in the nip

We are dreaming of Catnip Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be full of nip

We are dreaming of a Catnip
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases nip

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Now I will be singing that all night

Sparkle said...

MOL, what is lacks in rhyme, it makes up for in... nip!

The Florida Furkids said...

We really like that song!!

Many thanks for our wonderful Secret Paws presents. We will be posting pictures of Thursday!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie