Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

faishopn show

for fasion show firday I decied to go wiff this cute tube top and minnie skirt. As you can see it is my faviort collor pink and well it cute athoth it dose show some my fluff
I can be incent and sweet in it like here
Our I could make it a little more spicey Like this

here is a detal of the skirt it has a cute bow

I fink I am too fluffy for this outfit it looked cuter in the fashion mag... OOppp I better get to
hideing those the vet told me LILLY LU NO READING GLAMOR KITTY
there has been some questions about my weight. I do not wish to talk about it too much
but I fink it is going up Mama laura said why she can still feel my hip bones and ribs they not as promeint as they once were.
also I let Iris answer her meme


17 comments:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

that's a cute outfit! thanks for modelling it, i want to go get one now...

DK & The Fluffies said...

Very cute!

Karen Jo said...

That is a cute outfit. I am glad you are gaining some of your weight back.

Tara said...

What a great outfit! I'm glad you are getting some of your curves back!
Tara

Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry cute iris, so wat if yer a fluffy sized model

Daisy said...

That tube top and miniskirt are very very very cute! You are so glamorous.

Leona said...

Oh so cute! Ma is amazed you let your humans put clothes on you. Guy and I wouldn't even try.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Don't look at doze gerls in da kitty fashon magazine. Dey is waaaay to skinny for most mancats. I like da gerls (I'm sher da other guys will agree) with a little meet on der bones.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, LL, that's a reely kyoot owtfit!

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh oh, hide those magazines, Lilly Lu. You don't want your Mom to have a heart attack!
As always, you have a great fashion sense, Lilly. Cute outfit.
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - that outfit is hot, hot, hot!

The M's said...

Wonderful photos for fashion friday.
I do not like to ask a lady her measurement, however I need to know how fluffy you are around your waist. You can e-mail it to me at adventuresofthems AT gmail DOT com. That way it can be our secret.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

You are so stunning in your outfit. Mr. Blackwell would definately agree! I love a woman with curves!

Mr. Hendrix said...

That is a cute outfit! You should be happy you're gaining that weight back. It shows you are almost all back to normal.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

oh we luv yer outfits and thinks it looks great on you. We liked Iris' meme too way to go girls ~poiland tribe

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute outfit Lilly Lu. :) I'm glad you are gaining some weight!

Lux said...

Oh Lilly, you're just so cute!