Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

thusday 13

13 things Mama Laura promiced if I be okay



1. an aunto matic ltter box

2. she scoop the box a mimum of 6 time a day

3. I could be the frist cat at the computer ever morning

4. My freinds would update there bloggys By 5:45 am HUMMM mama JH WAS LATE YOU PROMICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. more beds

7. I get a storller'

8. Ice cream every night

9. more kote fashion I need one for every hoilday and occation

10. Yelling at Mu shue for treating me bad

11. No more commiten like Fluffy or Plumpkin

12. Some thing soft and pink would land my way

13. As much sticky goodness as I want


*** some of these she keeped some she needs to work on JH.... YOU BKOG NOT UPDATED MY MAMA PROMICED !!!!

6 comments:

Daisy said...

I think you should hold your Mama to all of these promises. Especially more cute fashions. You can never have too many outfits!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo gots a stroller and we are jellus. Oh, and we reely need to see more of yoo in yoor kyoot fashuns. Keep eeting so yoor kyoot outfits will fit.

Josh said...

cool thursday 13 :) i hope laura keeps her promises

The Furry Kids said...

Those sound like great promises, especially the ones about more cute clothes and stinky goodness.
Love,
Tazo

PS - Every time Momma sees your picture she wants to give you scritches on those spots on your head. She thinks they are the cutest!

Unknown said...

These promises should be upheld! But maybe one at a time...:)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Scooping 6 times a day? Wowy - must be lots of poopers!