Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

In memory of Tea cup




Just a quick note I did not have to go back to the vet. Mama Laura gave me Chichen and Lobster flavered sticky goodness today in and i did not like it much and did not eat much she was getting worried becuse this is what started to happen before I only ate a small amout before I got so sick But she gave me plan chicken flavored and I liked that and Chicken and Beef and I like that flovor I guess i just not a lobster girl


I am furry sad about tea cup I will never forget sweet tea cup may he be at peace at rainbow Bridge Kayla please welcome sweet tea cup and show him around

6 comments:

Daisy said...

I am very sad about TeaCup too. I think he must be playing at the Bridge now. But Lilly Lu, I am very happy that you ate and do not have to go to the vet.

LZ said...

We are very sad about Teacup but we are happy you didn't have to go back to the vet. Lobster just isn't tasty I don't think.

Latte

The Furry Kids said...

LL, keep eating so you don't have to go back to the V-E-T. I did that to Mom once. She gave us a different flavor of stinky goodness and I wouldn't eat. Plus, it touched my kibble so I wouldn't eat that either. It really freaked her out. I just wanted chicken or turkey - I don't like that fish stuff.

I miss TeaCup, too. I'm glad he's not hurting any more, but it still makes my eyes leaky.

Love,
Tazo

Victor Tabbycat said...

We is furry sad bout TeaCup, too. He was a good puddin an left too soon.

Haf you efur SEEN a lobster? I don't fink cats would eat them in the wild, so why eat them in our stinky goodness? We's glad yur ok. Don't scare yur mom like that!

Mr. Hendrix said...

We are very sad about TeaCup and keeping his family in our prayers. We are very happy you are OK and love, love, love your pretty pink postcard and other photos.
Keep taking care of yourself!

Lux said...

I'm really glad you didn't have to go back to the vet. Unless you're just visiting, it's not much fun.