Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

meem

Time of Day:. 5:30 am toona marini followed by bresfest just great!!

Day of the week: Firday &sunday( faishon show and spotted sunday they my days)

Season of the year: baseball seezon

Holiday:My Purrday JUNE 11

Beaches:humm never been to a beach Cape code maybe, nantucket marther vinnerard

song: Dirty water ( the boston red sox song)

Flower: Safe Lilly ( that me )

Talk show:" the only one i seen is good morning america ( mu shue has a crush on dinna sywer he truns on the tv and mewos at it and rubbs up agiast her every morning. I like the weather man Havary you my guy !!!


Movie: Feaver pitch ( it about my soxs i love my sox)

Soaps: one life to live ( that one for Iris and Mr hendex or should i say Tulip and benix)

Beverage: tuna marriti

Fruit: Mu shue _ he a furit cake dos that count

Snack: Ice cream more ice cream and more ice cream i mac and cheese too and a fenway frank

Food: Ice cream did i talk about ice and how ice cream goes so well wiff cake mama Laura and haow you could get an ice cream cake ... just a hint mama laura

Restaurant:BOSTON MARKET !!!!, AND DAIRY QUEEN ICE CREAM !!!


Redsox update_ I am Happy to report that All my red sox fan club member came though for me in this game I was a bit worried But I had a talk with the boys and we said It time to them Yankies what we can do !!!!!

Hi Jh who laufin now !! That should show you they did it for me !!
Daisy is your faviort flower HUMMMP LILLY SHOULD BE !!!!

8 comments:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Great meme! I love the fruitcake one, hehehehehe!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Huh, I neffur thot of dat, Speedy is pretty fruity. So did yoo get some ice creem?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahaha we laffed at the froot cake too. We still can't stop our mum furrom lissning to that Dirty Water, she efun looked it up on the innernets cuz she nefurr heard uv it befurr she herd it heer.

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha ha that is a very good list. ha ha ha fruit cake, one life to live. Fabulous.

Daisy said...

You are very right, ice cream is delicious!

Kimo and Sabi said...

We has never tried ice cream - somthin' new to look forward to!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hee hee hee! Mu Shu is your favorite fruit cake! HAHAHAHAHA! This was a great meme!

No offense Mu Shu pal, but you gotta admit, it was pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

Not a good night for the Red Sox...Schilling was willing, but the Yanks were hacking tonight.

But the Sox still lead the AL East, and that's what matters, right?