Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thusday 13 -13 random facts about Me Lilly Lu

I know I will let iris Blog tomrow I found new feather butt mousie and well she kind of busy right now. So any way back to the imported cat ME i liked laste week meem so much I wanted to do 13 random facts about me

1. i like to start and end my day wiff a toona martin this is 1 part toona juce 10 part smart water from the Minnie fridge not the big fridge wiff 2 not 3 but 2 ice cube stired not shaken srved in a big martin glass.

2. I love dairy

3. When the cold box is open I jump in to cheek on the dairy and make sure there is enough

4. I am offical cearal helper- I just stick my head in and help out

5. When i eat sticky goodness I like to have mama Laura sit behide me and watch me

6. I only will jump up for sticky Goodness after mama Laura sings a speical song to me

7. My faviort game is were is Lilly Lu? I fink mama laura likes it too as she can get in quite a huff looking for me.

8. I also like to play No Lilly and Iris No with Iris I still leaning this this game and Iris has it profected

9. I like to eat every one else food. Food tast better after mu shue and iris have eaten it any ways

10. I like my sticky goodness wiff chuchie in it

11. I luv hair ball stuff I been know to lick it right off mu shue paw he wont touch the stuff

12. I get a speical gel supplment every moerning that i like only take on top of the bed room scratching post it gives me extra callious becuse i only snack not eat alot at one time

13. I have a very high piched mewo thats short and soft that i only uses when i want somthing alot like a ride in my storller

6 comments:

Ann M & the Kitties said...

Gosh, Lilly Lu, it sounds like you are a busy girl and that you have lots of fun.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Is da suppulmint helping yoo gain wate? We'z sher dat yoo will perfekt da No Lilly Lu game and be just as good at it as Iris in no time!

Daisy said...

That tuna martini sounds delicious, and very sophisticated! Don't forget to keep eating and eating so you get all of your strength back.

Karen Jo said...

It sounds like you keep busy and have lots of fun. You are a good kitty to take your medicine. I got your thank you. I really love the photos of you.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We likes yer recipie fer tuna juice cocktail!

Kimo and Sabi said...

P.S. - Did you get da fishy flakes we sent ya? Did you like 'em?