Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2007

FASHION SHOW FIRDAY

a commint was made by my best freind Rocky from Arty catsy that after we both got better that we need a vaction. Well I better and he better and I ready So invited a few of my freinds. I fink Daisy should brake out her swim suit so skeexix can faint and Invited my special freind Jh becuse he so special to me !!!!


I poored two glasses of Toona juice and a can Of hawwin dolfin free toona. And I put on my hulla skirt and my Lave and I wait for all my freinds to Join me on the beach !!!

Hay do you fink we see Mao I hear he on the Limb in a ornoge hawwin shirt

12 comments:

Tara said...

What a nice idea! I'm busy tomorrow and Saturday with Chey and Latte's wedding, but if you are still on vacation on Sunday, I'll teleport over!
Tara

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Ohg Lily Lu you look gorgeous and ready to wow your guests!!! Sounds like so much fun! xx

Honey P. Sunshine said...

aloha Lilly Lu, you look very pretty

Daisy said...

Hula! Hula! Lilly Lu, you look so cute in that outfit. I will pack my swimsuit and see you before or after the big wedding of Chey and Latte!

LZ said...

Bring that great fashion show down to the wedding! You can hang out by the pool and have your vacation party!

Latte

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy! You are one cute hula gurl!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ooo, a beach bacashun. How nice. We'z got da wedding and da purrthday party at da Crews after dat we will prolly need a bacashun too.

Anonymous said...

You look lovely Lilly Lu have a great time:)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer LL,
u look so byootiful in yer hoola skirt!
woo hoola!
i hav a problum wid tomorrow. it'z cinco de mayo ...
maybe after da dinner at "el ranchito" we can go to da weddin!
wuddya think?
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Ooooooo! What a great outfit! How do you keep yourself from playing with it though? I'd put the bitey on the skirt! Can I come on vacation! I think Jack would let me borrow one of his leis, he's got lots! maybe I'll let my Food Lady-Mom make me a sarong!

~Persephone

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty! we're so furry happy that you're doing so well now!!!

OreotheCat said...

u is so pretty!